- One of the respected and leading Orthopaedics and Spine Doctor with over 15 years of Experience
- Articles in renowned International publications
- Consultant Spine Surgery: Manipal Hospitals Delhi, Aakash healthcare Delhi, Park Hospital Gugaon
- Senior resident : Dept of Orthopedics, MAMC, New Delhi
- Registrar : Dept of Anesthesia, MAMC, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S., Dip. Anesthesia, M.S(Orthopaedics), D.N.B.(Orthopedics), FNB(spine),Fellowship in Spine surgery NUH(Singapore)
- Fellowship in spine surgery NUH, Singapore, SPINE New Delhi
- 2 year long term clinical fellowship programme in spine surgery at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi
- Successfully undergone training in biomedical waste management
- Participated at ECG workshop in Indo-US Emergency medicine summit, basic life support workshop at ISAJAC, at Neigrihms, Shillong, CME programme “ Emergencies in Anaesthesia” “ Musculoskeletal oncology update”, CME on Musculoskeletal imaging
Hands on training course in “ surgical skills and techniques”
- Speaker at Annual Conference of Delhi Orthopaedic Association.
- Assisted over 800 trauma cases at Department of Orthopaedics,MAMC, New Delhi including upper & lower limb trauma, limb reconstruction and spine surgeries.
- Independently operated over 100 cases in the Dept. of Orthopaedics, MAMC, New Delhi including upper and lower limb trauma.
- Assisted over 150 cases of Total Knee replacement, 100 cases Total Hip Replacement at Maulana Azad Medical college , New Delhi.
- Assisted over 100 cases of spine decompressions and stabilization at Maulana Azad Medical college , New Delhi.
- Independently performed over 20 cases of diagnostic arthroscopy knee and assisted over 50 cases of arthroscopy knee and shoulder surgeries.
- Clinical classes for physiotherapy students
- Clinical bedside cases and presentation for under and post graduate students.
- Clinical bedside and instrument classes for nursing students.