MS, M.Ch (Surg Gastro)
Consultant – Surgical Gastroenterology, Minimal Access GI Surgery, GI Oncology & Colorectal Surgery
Dr T V Aditya Chowdary is a highly qualified and trained Surgical Gastroenterologist. He completed his M.B.B.S and M.S General surgery from Annamalai University receiving many accolades upon graduating. He is also a gold medalist in M.Ch Surgical Gastroenterology from NTRUHS. He has had a keen interest in teaching early on in his career and has mentored many students.
He is proficient in performing complex HPB surgeries, Laparoscopy, minimally invasive colorectal surgeries and proctology. His niche interest lies in GI oncology and pancreatic diseases of both benign and malignant variants.
Dr Aditya has published in many national and international journals and has presented scientific papers in both national and international forums receiving many awards.
- University Topper and Gold medalist for MCh Surgical Gastroenterology – NTR University of Health Sciences.
- University Topper and Gold medalist for M.S General Surgery – Annamalai University.
- Gold Medal in Pathology, Forensic Medicine and General Surgery during M.B.B.S – Annamalai University.
- Silver Medal in Physiology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics during M.B.B.S – Annamalai University.
- Educational grant from IHPBA 2016 (April 2016)
- Award grant for IDDF Hong Kong (May 2014)
- International grant for Alpine Liver and Pancreatic Surgery Forum (June 2015)
- Best Poster award – IASG 2013 (Kolkata)
- English, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil