D. Boman Dhabhar is one of the best Oncologist in India with an experience of over 3 decades in this field. Working as a consultant Medical Oncologist since 1994, Dr. Dhabhar has years of experience and skill. Dr. Boman Dhabhar has passed MD-Internal Medicine from Mumbai University and then pursued Super specialization training in Medical Oncology and Hemat-Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital. Dr Boman Dhabhar also completed his Certification and Fellowship in Medical Oncology from European Society of Medical Oncology, The University Of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, U.S.A. and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, USA.
Dr. Boman Dhabhar completed his basic training in Medical Oncology from the Tata Memorial Hospital, which included managing immune – compromised patients, inserting and care of central venous lines, administration of chemotherapeutic agents for haematological and solid tumours as well as managing their toxicities. Dr. Dhabhar has also published numerous journals, both nationally and internationally.
Awards and Recognitions
- Dr. Boman Dhabhar stood sixth among all International Oncologists in ESMO Medical Oncology Examination, Vienna.
- Stood FIRST in MD (Internal Medicine) L.T.M.M.C. & General Hospital, Mumbai
- Was among the first 20 Post – Doctorate Medical Students selected by the State Superspeciality Entrance Examination Board, Maharashtra.
- MBBS – LTMG Hospital Sion Mumbai,
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology from European Society of Medical Oncology, The University Of Texas,
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, U.S.A. and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, USA.