Avail international doctor consultancy now sitting at your home. Save time and avoid costly airfare just to get a consultation. We bring you the best possible way to consult international doctors as per your desired specialty. Just book from our doctors panel or send us your medical reports, we will get you connected with world class international doctors at an affordable cost in the most convenient way.
Video Consultation Procedures
Access Top Doctors from India for Online Consultations from Anywhere, Anytime through VIDEO/PHONE
Our Specialized Doctors
Dr. Swapnil Sharma৳ 2,100.00
Dr. Swapnil Sharma is a Consultant, HPB And Liver Transplant with over 10 years of experience. Dr. Swapnil completed MBBS from Pt JNM Government Medical College, Raipur (CG). He did Masters in General Surgery (MS). Subsequently he has worked as a Senior Resident in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AllMS). New Delhi and GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi before joining the DNB super-specialty training program in GI Surgery at Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai where hetrained under Dr. P.J. Haldar. After completing training, Dr.Swapnil has worked with various Hospitals like, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Global Hospital, Mumbai and Apollo Hospital. Navi Mumbai as Liver Transplant & HPB Surgeon. Dr. Swapnil has been involved in ABO Incompatible liver transplant, youngest liver transplant in western India (liver transplant of four month old patient with biliary atresla), liver transplant in situs inversus patient and liver transplant in Abernethy malformation patient. Besides Liver Transplantation, he performs complex gastrointestinal surgeries like multivisceral resection, hepatobiliary & pancreatic surgery with special Interest in Liver Resections.
- International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS)
- Liver Transplant Society of India (LTSI)
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Liver Transplant
- Liver Resection
- Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Cancer Surgery
- Complex Luminal Gastrointestinal Surgery.
INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE & PUBLICATIONS
- He has done study on liver transplant donor morbidity which he has presented in American Transplant Congress at Chicago.
- He has also done study in Abernethy Malformation,a rare congenital anomaly of portalvein which has been published in an indexed journal.
- He has presented his study (oral presentation) about management of sectoral bile duct injury in IHPBA world congress, Seoul, South Korea.
- Dr.Swapnif has publications in the field of Liver Transplantation & gastrointestinal surgery and numerous presentations at national and international conferences.
Dr. Swapnil Sharma
Designation: Consultant-Liver Transplant & HPB Surgeon, Specialized in Gastroenterology, Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India
Qualifications: MBBS, MS, DNB Surgical Gastroenterology
Experience: 10+ Years
Dr. Boman Dhabhar৳ 2,100.00
D. Boman Dhabhar is one of the best Oncologist in India with an experience of over 3 decades in this field. Working as a consultant Medical Oncologist since 1994, Dr. Dhabhar has years of experience and skill. Dr. Boman Dhabhar has passed MD-Internal Medicine from Mumbai University and then pursued Super specialization training in Medical Oncology and Hemat-Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital. Dr Boman Dhabhar also completed his Certification and Fellowship in Medical Oncology from European Society of Medical Oncology, The University Of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, U.S.A. and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, USA. Dr. Boman Dhabhar completed his basic training in Medical Oncology from the Tata Memorial Hospital, which included managing immune - compromised patients, inserting and care of central venous lines, administration of chemotherapeutic agents for haematological and solid tumours as well as managing their toxicities. Dr. Dhabhar has also published numerous journals, both nationally and internationally. Awards and Recognitions
- Dr. Boman Dhabhar stood sixth among all International Oncologists in ESMO Medical Oncology Examination, Vienna.
- Stood FIRST in MD (Internal Medicine) L.T.M.M.C. & General Hospital, Mumbai
- Was among the first 20 Post – Doctorate Medical Students selected by the State Superspeciality Entrance Examination Board, Maharashtra.
- MBBS - LTMG Hospital Sion Mumbai,
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology from European Society of Medical Oncology, The University Of Texas,
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, U.S.A. and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington, USA.
Dr. Boman Dhabhar
Designation: Medical Oncologist/Hemato Oncologist, Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, India
Qualifications: MBBS, MD
Experience: 30+ Years
Designation: Consultant - Critical Care, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MBBS, MD FNB, EDIC
Experience: 8 Years
Dr. Srinivasulu৳ 2,100.00
Dr. T. Srinivasulu is a renowned General Physician in Lakdikapul, Hyderabad and has an experience of 13 years in this field. Dr. T. Srinivasulu practices at Gleneagles Global Hospital in Lakdikapul, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Guntur Medical College, Guntur in 2004 and MD - General Medicine from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 2008.
He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Health Checkup (General),Fever Treatment,Infectious Disease Treatment,X- Ray and Diabetes Management etc
Designation: Internal Medicine Specialist, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MBBS, MD - General Medicine
Experience: 14 Years
Dr. Sheetal Kumar৳ 2,100.00
Dr. M. Sheetal Kumar is a General Physician, Diabetes specialist, Allergies in Barkatpura, Hyderabad and has an experience of 14 years in this field. Dr. M. Sheetal Kumar practices at Shreshta Diabetic & General Clinic in Barkatpura, Hyderabad and Sreshta Sri Kamala Hospitals in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal in 2006,DNB - General Medicine from Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital, Hyderabad in 2008 and FCD - Diabetology from Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal in 2010.
He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Lung diseases,Infectious Disease Treatment,Diabetes Management,Thyroid Disorder Treatment and Fever Treatment etc.
Dr. Sheetal Kumar
Designation: Internal Medicine Specialist, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MBBS, DNB - General Medicine
Experience: 14 Years
Dr. Tapaswi Krishna৳ 2,100.00
Dr. Tapaswi Krishna is one of the leading Pulmonologist in India with a vast experience of 10 years.
1999 – 2004
MBBS, Manipal Academy of Higher education
2007 – 2010
MD (Pulmonary medicine)
Dr. Tapaswi Krishna
Designation: Consultant - Pulmonology, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MBBS, MD(Pulmonary Medicine)
Experience: 10 Years
Dr. Venkat Ramana৳ 2,100.00
- MBBS From Kurnool Medical College In The Year 1987.
- M.S.(Ortho) From Kurnool Medical College In The Year 1991.
- Senior Residency In Orthopedics From NIMS, Hyderabad In The Year 1996.
- FNB(Hand & Mircro Surgery) From Stanley Medical College, Chennai, In The Year 2003.
Skills / Expertise
- Trained In Hand & Upper Limb Problems In Center For Excellence For Hand Surgery Stanely Medical College Chennai.
- All Complex Injuries Of Hand & Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder.
- Children Fractures Of Hand And Upper Limb.
- Management Of Deformities & Contractures Of Fingers, Wrist & Elbow.
- Management Of Birth Deformities Of Upper Limb In Children.
- Management Of Nerve Related Pains In Upper Limbs.
- Management Of Tendon Related Problems.
- Wrist Arthroscopy.
- Life Membership In Indian Society For Surgery Of The Hand(ISSH).
- Life Membership In Pediatric Orthopedic Society Of India (POSI).
- Life Membership In Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA).
- Life Member In Arthroscopic Society Of India(ASI).
Dr. Venkat Ramana
Designation: Consultant - Orthopedic Surgery, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MBBS, M.S.(Ortho), FNB(Hand & Micro Surgery)
Experience: 23 Years
Dr. K S Lakshmi Kumari৳ 2,100.00
Dr Kona Lakshmi Kumari has been in the field of Surgical Gastroenterology for about 2 decades and has accumulated immense experience and expertise in Minimal Access, Bariatric and Metabolic Surgical procedures. She completed her MBBS and MS (Gen Surgery) in the years 1992 and 1997 respectively from S.C.B Medical, Cuttack. She has been trained in Bariatric surgery at NUH, Singapore and Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA. Dr Lakshmi has a keen interest in research & academics and enjoys mentoring the beginners in Minimally Access Surgery. She is also an active participant in various medical forums and conferences. She held the position of the Vice President of IAGES, Central Zone through the years 2008-2010 & 2010-2012 and was the Organizing Secretary for OSSICON–2009 and FIAGES, Hyderabad – 2010 & 2012.
- Performed over 25,000 Minimal Access and more than 1000 Bariatric procedures.
- Performed highest number of single incision Scar-less Bariatric Surgeries in the state of AP and Telangana.
- Worked at NUH, Singapore
- Worked at Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repairs (Inguinal, Incisional, Ventral Hernias & Redo Hernias)
- Laparoscopic Upper Gastrointestinal surgeries
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Minimal Access Bariatric Surgery
Dr. K S Lakshmi Kumari
Designation: Sr. Consultant - Surgical Gastroenterology, Minimal Access GI Surgery & Bariatric Surgery, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MS, FICS
Experience: 20 Years
Dr T V Aditya Chowdhary৳ 2,100.00
MS, M.Ch (Surg Gastro)
Consultant - Surgical Gastroenterology, Minimal Access GI Surgery, GI Oncology & Colorectal SurgeryDr T V Aditya Chowdary is a highly qualified and trained Surgical Gastroenterologist. He completed his M.B.B.S and M.S General surgery from Annamalai University receiving many accolades upon graduating. He is also a gold medalist in M.Ch Surgical Gastroenterology from NTRUHS. He has had a keen interest in teaching early on in his career and has mentored many students. He is proficient in performing complex HPB surgeries, Laparoscopy, minimally invasive colorectal surgeries and proctology. His niche interest lies in GI oncology and pancreatic diseases of both benign and malignant variants. Dr Aditya has published in many national and international journals and has presented scientific papers in both national and international forums receiving many awards.
- University Topper and Gold medalist for MCh Surgical Gastroenterology – NTR University of Health Sciences.
- University Topper and Gold medalist for M.S General Surgery - Annamalai University.
- Gold Medal in Pathology, Forensic Medicine and General Surgery during M.B.B.S - Annamalai University.
- Silver Medal in Physiology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics during M.B.B.S - Annamalai University.
- Educational grant from IHPBA 2016 (April 2016)
- Award grant for IDDF Hong Kong (May 2014)
- International grant for Alpine Liver and Pancreatic Surgery Forum (June 2015)
- Best Poster award – IASG 2013 (Kolkata)
- English, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil
Dr T V Aditya Chowdhary
Designation: Consultant - Surgical Gastroenterology, GI Oncology & Colorectal Surgery, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MS, M.Ch (Surg Gastro)
Experience: 10 Years
Dr Bharath Kumar Nara৳ 2,100.00
Dr Bharat Kumar Nara is a highly qualified, certified and trained Surgeon in the field of Surgical Gastroenterology. He is proficient in performing complex Liver, Pancreatic, Biliary and Bowel Surgeries and has a special interest in GI Onco-Surgery and Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery. Having worked in premier institutes of the country, he is also trained and holds fellowships in Liver Transplantation and Metabolic Surgeries. He received his initial Surgical Training at prestigious Manipal University. With a strong inclination towards GI surgery and Liver diseases, he attained HPB and Liver transplant Fellowship from Medanta, New Delhi, India. As part of his Super Speciality training he was awarded prestigious IASG Bursary Award worked at Tata Memorial Hopsital and SGPGI. Dr Bharat Kumar Nara , worked as consultant at Simhapuri Hospital in Nellore and currently is associated with Gleneagles Global Hospital For the last two years.He has published many articles in various national and international journals and has given many talks in various national and international forums.
till date: Senior Consultant in GI Surgery and Minimal Access Surgery, Global Hospital, Hyderabad
201 - 2016
Consultant GI surgery and Minimal Access Surgery, Simhapuri Hospital, Nellore, AP
2011 – 2014
MCh (SGE)- NMC, Nellore, AP
Fellow in HPB and Liver Transplantation- Medanta, New Delhi
1997 – 2003
MBBS, KMC-Kurnool, NTRUHS
2009 – 2011
Asst Prof in Dept of GI surgery, NMC, Nellore, AP
2008 – 2009
Senior Resident ( SGE), Global Hospital, Hyderabad
2005 – 2008
MS (General Surgery), KMC- Mangalore, Manipal University
- Life Member ASI
- Life Member of ACRSI
- Gold Medal for M.Ch (Surg. Gastro) University Exam 2014
- Awarded Prestigious Bursary for IASG - 2013
- Travel Grant for APDWF 2017/ JGHF young Clinician/ Investigator program.
- Frey’s Pancreaticojejunostomy in Tropical Pancreatitis: Assessment of Quality of Life. A Prospective Study published in World Journal of Surgery December 2014, Volume 38, Issue 12, pp 3235-324
- Journal of Tropical Gastroenterology 2012: Amoeboma causing multiple gangrenous perforations in Right colon: An unusual presentation.
- Journal of TropicalGastroenterology 2013: Surgical management of Corrosive injuries in GIT.
- Journal of Tropical Gastroenterology 2012: Gastric Stump Carcinoma- A plea for aggressive endoscopy.
- Abstract in International Digestive Disease Forum 2014, HongKong: Micronutrient Deficiency in patients with Idiopathic Tropical Pancreatitis.
- Abstract in International Digestive Disease Forum 2014, HongKong: Hepatocelluar Carcinoma mimicking Pseudo Myxoma Perotonei: A rare Case Report.
- Abstract in International Digestive Disease Forum 2014, HongKong: Dual malignancies: Dothey have a worse prognosis than their individual counter parts?
- Presented Poster in IHPBA 2010, New Delhi, TB of pancreas Masquerading malignancy.
- English, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil.
Dr Bharath Kumar Nara
Designation: Consultant - Surgical Gastroenterology, Bariatric Surgery, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
Qualifications: MS, M.Ch (Surgical Gastro)
Experience: 15 Years
Dr. Kinshuk Biswas৳ 2,100.00
- One of the respected and leading Ophthalmologist with over 20 years of Experience
- Special interest in Glaucoma. Performed trabeculectomy filtering procedures, glaucoma valve implant, yag laser iridotomy and argon laser trabeculoplasty. performing LASIK refractive surgeries, Yag laser procedures and medical retina procedures.
- Senior Consultant Ophthalmologist : Apollo Spectra Hospitals Delhi, Columbia Asia Hospital Gurgaon, MAX Hospital Delhi, Biswas Eye Clinic Delhi
- Former Registrar: Department of Ophthalmology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant: Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Junior consultant: Sujan Mohinder Hospital New Delhi
- Consultant: Aakash Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Clinic New Delhi
- Senior Consultant NOVA, Sitaram Bhatia Institute of Science & Research New Delhi
- MBBS (Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Manipal) ,MS – Ophthalmology (Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College)
- Life Member - All India Ophthalmology Society, Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- Former Member, American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, South East Asia Glaucoma Interest Group.
- Performing an average of 15 to 20 phacoemulsification cataract Surgeries with intra ocular lens implant per month
Dr. Kinshuk Biswas
Designation: Senior Consultant - Ophthalmologist, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Delhi
Qualifications: MBBS, MS – Ophthalmology
Experience: 20 Years
Dr. Saurabh Verma৳ 2,100.00
- One of the respected and leading Orthopaedics and Spine Doctor with over 15 years of Experience
- Articles in renowned International publications
- Consultant Spine Surgery: Manipal Hospitals Delhi, Aakash healthcare Delhi, Park Hospital Gugaon
- Senior resident : Dept of Orthopedics, MAMC, New Delhi
- Registrar : Dept of Anesthesia, MAMC, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S., Dip. Anesthesia, M.S(Orthopaedics), D.N.B.(Orthopedics), FNB(spine),Fellowship in Spine surgery NUH(Singapore)
- Fellowship in spine surgery NUH, Singapore, SPINE New Delhi
- 2 year long term clinical fellowship programme in spine surgery at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi
- Successfully undergone training in biomedical waste management
- Participated at ECG workshop in Indo-US Emergency medicine summit, basic life support workshop at ISAJAC, at Neigrihms, Shillong, CME programme “ Emergencies in Anaesthesia” “ Musculoskeletal oncology update”, CME on Musculoskeletal imaging Hands on training course in “ surgical skills and techniques”
- Speaker at Annual Conference of Delhi Orthopaedic Association.
- Assisted over 800 trauma cases at Department of Orthopaedics,MAMC, New Delhi including upper & lower limb trauma, limb reconstruction and spine surgeries.
- Independently operated over 100 cases in the Dept. of Orthopaedics, MAMC, New Delhi including upper and lower limb trauma.
- Assisted over 150 cases of Total Knee replacement, 100 cases Total Hip Replacement at Maulana Azad Medical college , New Delhi.
- Assisted over 100 cases of spine decompressions and stabilization at Maulana Azad Medical college , New Delhi.
- Independently performed over 20 cases of diagnostic arthroscopy knee and assisted over 50 cases of arthroscopy knee and shoulder surgeries.
- Clinical classes for physiotherapy students
- Clinical bedside cases and presentation for under and post graduate students.
- Clinical bedside and instrument classes for nursing students.
Dr. Saurabh Verma
Designation: Consultant - Spine Surgery, Manipal Hospitals Delhi
Qualifications: MBBS, Dip. Anesthesia, MS(Ortho), DNB(Ortho), FNB(spine)
Experience: 15 Years
Dr. Rajiv Goel৳ 2,100.00
- One of the respected and leading Urologist with over 30 years of Experience
- Articles in renowned International publications like Journal of Endourology, International Urology and Nephrology, ANZ J Surg, Urologia Internationalis, Journal of the Association of Physicians of India, Indian Journal of Urology, BJU International
- Consultant Urologist : Fortis Hospital Gurgaon, Columbia Asia Hospital Gurgaon
- Fellow : Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Assistant Professor: Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre (IKDRC), Ahmedabad
- Senior Resident (Urology): All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMs), New Delhi
- Junior Resident (General Surgery): All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMs), New Delhi
MBBS (AIIMS), MS – General Surgery (AIIMS), M. Ch. – Urology (AIIMS), D. N. B. – Urology (National Board of Examination, India)
Dr. Rajiv Goel
Designation: Consultant - Urologist, Fortis Hospital Gurgaon, Columbia Asia Hospital Gurgaon
Qualifications: MBBS, MS–General Surgery (AIIMS), MCh–Urology, DNB–Urology
Experience: 30 Years
Dr. Kunal Das৳ 2,100.00
- One of the respected and leading Gastroenterologist with over 30 years of Experience
- Articles in renowned International publications like Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, Journal of Internal Medicine of India , Journal of Global Antimicrobial resistance , International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Journal of Global Antimicrobial resistance, . J Gastroenterol Hepatol , Association of Physicians of India , World Journal of Gastroenterology , Eur J Epidemiol
- Awarded Fellowship of “Japanese Society for Ultrasonics in Medicine”, DST (Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. Of India), Post - Doctoral Fellowship in Life Sciences by the Department of Biotechnology
- Young Investigator Award at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Asia Pacific Association for Study of Liver at Bali, Indonesia
- Head of the Department – Gastroenterology : Manipal Hospital Delhi
- Associate Director: Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Sr. Consultant : Kailash Hospital Delhi
- Consultant : Fortis Hospital and Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
- Jr. Consultant: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi
- Senior Resident (DM): GB Pant Hospital Delhi
- Nominated as a Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (Edinburg)
MBBS (Delhi University), MD – Medicine (Delhi University), D.M. – Gastroenterology (Delhi University)
Dr. Kunal Das
Designation: Head of the Department – Gastroenterology, Manipal Hospital Delhi
Qualifications: MBBS, MD – Medicine, DM – Gastroenterology
Experience: 30 Years
Dr. Gurdeep Singh Ratra৳ 2,100.00
- One of the respected and leading Orthopaedics with over 30 years of Experience
- Prof. M.C. Mishra Memorial Award (Under the auspices of Indian Medical association) for the best case report published in Orissa Medical Journal during the year 2006
- Articles in renowned International publications like Spine Journal 2006, Journal of Orthopaedics 2007 & 2009
- Senior Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement surgeon : Columbia Asia hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Consultant and HOD, Orthopaedics : Rockland Hospitals, Delhi
- Consultant Orthopaedics : Fortis Hospitals, Delhi
- Consultant Orthopaedics : Umkal Multispeciality Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Senior Resident & Clinical Assistant, Orthopaedics: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, India
- Senior Resident, Orthopaedics: Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, India
- Resident in Orthopaedics : NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine (Vienna, Austria)
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement (Hamburg, Germany)
- Advanced training in Shoulder Replacement Surgery at Clinique Generale, Annecy, France
M.B.B.S, M.S. - Orthopaedics, M.Ch. – Orthopaedics, Fellowship In Joint Replacement (Germany) Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine (Austria)
Dr. Gurdeep Singh Ratra
Designation: Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon, Rockland Hospitals, Delhi
Qualifications: MBBS, MS(Ortho), MCh(Ortho)
Experience: 30 Years+
Dr. Jyothi Patil৳ 2,100.00
Dr. Jyothi Patil ,Chief Fertility Consultant at Rainbow Hospital and IVF Centre, is a well known infertility specialist and has a wealth of 10 years experience in the field of Reproductive Medicine & Infertility . She completed her M.B.B.S from BLDEA Medical College, Bijapur and obtained her M.S.in Obstetrics & Gyneaecology from JJM Medical college,Davangere. She did her Post Doctorate Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from the renowned Gunasheela IVF centre , Bangalore and has worked as senior consultant in the same institute for the last 7 Years. She is specialized in Infertility and IVF treatment, Laproscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures.She has done more than 2000 IVF procedures and embryo transfers with a consistent pregnancy rate of more than 50%. She strictly believes in performing fertility treatments in the most ethical manner by introducing the patients to the most non intrusive stress free treatment. Her areas of special interest are challenging situations like Recurrent implantation failure, Poor ovarian reserve, PCOS , Endometriosis, , Recurrent miscarriages and Male infertility and that is why, she has many difficult, yet successful cases to her credit. Her treatment and protocols are individualized and customized to each patient, which has proved to be very successful. Dr.Jyothi Patil leads a highly qualified team of Consultants at Rainbow IVF Centre that offers a wide range of specialized fertility options under one roof - from IUI, IVF, ICSI, TESA and PESA to freezing of embryos, oocytes, sperm, semen analysis, egg donation, surrogacy and embryo donation. Her basic beliefs are of constant upgradation of skills and adapting to new technologies to make an IVF unit deliver the best of its services. Publications
- Co- authored an article on “Which way is Infertility heading ? Latest techniques in ART “ :- Perinatal and Neonatal Care 2016
- Co-authored a chapter on ”Embryo Donation” in :The Art and science of Assisted Reproductive Technology edited by SunitaTandulwadkar (2014)
- Co-authored a chapter on” Oocyte donation “in the Manual of Infertility by Dr.Kamini Rao (2012)
- Presented Free paper “A Novel attempt to determine if pregnancy rates improve by using Time Lapse Monitoring System in cases of Unexplained Infertility” at IFFS World Congress,,New Delhi,2016
- Lectured on “Evaluation of Tubal Factor infertility” at Gnanavarsha –BSOG 2015
- Presented e poster on “Outcome of IVF/ICSI cycles using surgically retrieved sperm in azoospermic men” at RCOG World congress 2014
- Moderator of panel discussion on “Interesting cases in ovulation induction and infertility” at Gnanavarsha BSOG 2014.
- Had been a part of the IUI workshop organised by Gunasheela IVF Centre (2014)
- Lectured on “Ovulation induction in IUI” at an Infertility CME organised by Gunasheela IVF Centre in association with IMA Bangalore (2014)
Dr. Jyothi Patil
Designation: Chief Fertility Consultant, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: M.S (OBG), FIRM, FMAS, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Infertility)
Experience: 10 Years
Dr. Karamjeet Kaur৳ 2,100.00
Dr Karamjit is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaec Laparoscopic Surgeon. With special interest in the field of high risk pregnancy, operative laparoscopy and infertility. She specializes in advanced gynaec laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures including laparoscopic -hysterectomy, myomectomy, ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy, tubectomy, diagnostic hysterolaparoscopy, ovarian drilling, Hysteroscopic-polypectomy, myomectomy, adhesiolysis, etc. She pursued her graduation as well as her MD (OBGYN) from Assam Medical College. She further did her Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS-GYNAE) from Bangalore Endoscopic Surgery Training Institute and Research Centre under RGUHS. She has always distinguished herself academically and presented many papers in national and international level. She has over 10yrs of extensive experience across tertiary care centers and teaching institutes in Delhi and Bangalore. She has also been faculty in BEST institute, training gynecologists in laparoscopy. An astute follower of Evidence Based Medicine maintains highest standard of excellence in providing systematic and individualized treatment to patients.
Dr. Karamjeet Kaur
Designation: Consultant - Obstetrician and Gynaec Laparoscopic Surgeon, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore. Qualifications: MBBS, MD (Obstetrician and Gynaecology. Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery Experience: 10 Years
Dr. Chandrika Bhat৳ 2,100.00
Dr. Chandrika Bhat completed her graduation from Kasturba Medical College, Managalore and post graduation in Pediatrics from Grant Medical College,Mumbai. She has worked as a medical officer in KEM hospital in Mumbai, and also worked as Pediatrics consultant in Columbia Asia hospital, Hebbal and St. Johns Hospital. Subsequently, she completed her fellowship training from the prestigious Bristol Royal hospital for children in UK. Dr Chandrika has experience managing children with various rheumatologic diseases and is trained in intra-articular corticosteroid joint injections including ultrasound guided injections. She is also adept in pain management having gained experience from Bath Centre for Pain Services,UK.
Dr. Chandrika Bhat
Designation: Consultant - Pediatric Rheumatology, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: MD(Pediatrics), Fellowship in Pediatric Rheumatology (UK)
Experience: 10 Years
Dr. Leena Balachandra৳ 2,100.00
Dr. Leena Balachandra
Designation: Consultant Pediatric ENT, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: MBBS, M.S. (ENT)
Experience: 6 Years
Dr. Kavita Bhat৳ 2,100.00
Dr. N.Kavitha Bhat is a Senior Consultant in Pediatric Endocrinology with over 17 years of experience in Pediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes. She did her MBBS from Kasturba Medical College , Mangalore; MD Pediatrics from Bangalore Medical College; Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes from Louisiana State University School of Medicine, USA and was with Manipal Hospital , Bangalore before joining Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Bangalore. Her areas of expertise includes:
- Adolescent Endocrinology: Delayed puberty, Amenorrhea, Obesity, PCOD, Gynecomastia
- Adrenal Cortex and its disorders: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Cushing’s Syndrome, Virilizing and Feminizing Adrenal tumors
- Diabetes Mellitus : intensive insulin regimen & insulin pump therapy for Type 1 , Type 2 diabetes , Neonatal Diabetes
- Disorders of Growth: treatment of Constitutional Growth Delay, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Idiopathic Short Stature , Small for Gestational Age , Growth failure in children with chronic kidney disease, Excess growth and tall stature
- Disorders of Water balance : Hyponatremia, Hypernatremia
- Disorders of Mineral homeostasis: Hypocalcemia, Hypercalcemia , Rickets, Osteoporosis, Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Endocrine disorders in the neonate: including Neonatal hypoglycemia, Neonatal Hypocalcemia , Ambiguous genitalia, Congenital hypothyroidism
- Endocrine dysfunction in chromosomal disorders : Turner Syndrome, Prader willi syndrome, Down Syndrome , Bardet Beidl Syndrome, Beckwith Weidman syndromes, Klinefelter’s syndrome
- Endocrine complications of cancer therapy
- Obesity, Metabolic syndrome , Lipid abnormalities
- Pheochromocytoma and Multiple Endocrine Neoplasias syndromes
- Puberty and its disorders: Precocious puberty, Delayed puberty, Adolescent Gynecomastia, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Amenorrhea – primary and secondary
- Thyroid Disorders: Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Goiter, Thyroid nodule and Thyroid cancer, Thyroid hormone resistance syndromes
Dr. Kavita Bhat
Designation: Consultant - Pediatrician & Pediatric Endocrinologist, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: MD (Pediatrics) and Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology
Experience: 17 Years
Dr. Raghuram CP৳ 2,100.00
- Dr. Raghuram CP graduated in 1996 and then went on to get an MD in Pediatrics in 1999. He obtained Paediatric Higher Specialty Training at the Eastern Deanery Cambridge, UK. He has also undergone Paediatric Oncology training at various tertiary Paediatric Oncology centres in the UK: Christie Hospital - Manchester, Addenbrookes Hospital - Cambridge, Bristol Royal Hospital for Children - Bristol. He was working at the Department of Paediatric Oncology at Royal Marsden Hospital, London before moving to India and joining HCG. He is currently working at Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Bangalore as Consultant Paediatric Oncologist.
- Dr. Raghuram is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh, a Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK, Indian Academy of Paediatrics and a Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has several presentations and publications at national and international levels.
- His areas of interest include treating children with cancer, children with leukemia, lymphomas, brain tumours, solid tumours like Wilms tumour, neuroblastomas, bone tumours, soft tissue sarcomas, germ cell tumours, Retinoblastomas including giving high dose treatment and bone marrow transplantation.
Dr. Raghuram CP
Designation: Consultant - General Pediatrics & Pediatric Oncologis, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: MBBS, DNB, MRCPCH, CCT (UK), FRCP, Bone Marrow Transplantation
Experience: 20 Years
Dr. Manu Chaudhary৳ 2,100.00
Dr. Manu Chaudhary, MBBS, MD, is an American Board Certified Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist, and Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. After completing her MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, she pursued her residency and fellowship from the USA. Her externships were at Harvard Medical College & Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
She gained expertise in most sophisticated and contemporary diagnostic methods and therapeutic modalities to assist in the care of healthy children with life-threatening to common infections as well as those immunocompromised patients (including hemato-oncology, solid organ and bone marrow transplant, neonatal and pediatric critical care patients) with complex infectious diseases. Her outpatient training included general ID follow-up for inpatients, referrals from paediatricians, and specialty clinics for Tuberculosis, Travel, and HIV. She also specialises in Infection Control & Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship.
Fellowship in Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 07/2014- 06/2017
- Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
- Largest Children’s Hospital in the USA
- 3rd Best hospital per US News & World Report Honor Roll
Residency in Pediatrics, 07/2011- 06/2014
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit USA
- One of the oldest Children’s Hospital
- Senior resident with Dr Bonita Stanton, author Nelson’s Textbook of Pediatrics
Medical School, MBBS, 07/2004 - 04/2010
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India
- Medals of Distinction in Pediatrics, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, and Ophthalmology, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
She is the only USA trained (3 years), Pediatric Infectious Diseases physician in Karnataka, and among the few in the country.
- Recipient of Early Career Award ($25,000, ~18Lacs INR) from Thrasher Research Fund (only 15 out of 120 applicants funded worldwide) and STS by Indian Council of Medical Research
- Published and presented first-author original research work nationally and internationally.
- Her research of Prolonged Fever in Indian Children was awarded at 2019 annual conference of the World Society of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Dr. Manu Chaudhary
Designation: Pediatric Infectious Diseases Specialist, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), Pediatric Infectious Diseases Specialist (American Board Certified)
Experience: 9 Years.
Dr. Jayant Sampath৳ 2,100.00
Dr Jayanth S Sampath is Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon at Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Bangalore. He was most recently Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool, UK (2004 – 2010).
Dr Sampath’s expertise includes the entire range of bone and joint conditions and trauma in children. He has a special interest in the management of children’s fractures, cerebral palsy, clubfoot, complex limb deformities, poliomyelitis, Muscular dystrophy and neuropathy. He heads the multi-disciplinary clinic for cerebral palsy and complex disabilities at Sparsh.
In September 2013, Dr Sampath established Bangalore Institute of Movement Research and Analysis (BIMRA), a purpose built facility for 3-D walking and movement analysis. BIMRA is the only gait analysis facility in South India and is used by surgeons from all over India for analysis and decision making for their patients with complex walking problems. This tool is invaluable in rational and scientific decision making for children with cerebral palsy and adults with neurological problems. The Institute will also offer running and sports analysis to prevent injuries in athletes and for the assessment of the injured athlete.
Dr Sampath graduated from Madras Medical College in 1994. He spent 2 years in Basic Surgical Training in various UK hospitals and was awarded the FRCS degree from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 1997.
Dr Sampath successfully obtained a placement as a Specialist Registrar in the North West Orthopaedic Training Programme, Manchester, UK in 1998. He obtained general orthopedic training over the next 4 years. But he knew from an early stage that his calling was in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Sampath had seen the social and economic impact of disability in India and felt strongly that it was important to address this unmet need in India.
Having completed his orthopedic training between 1998 and 2002 as a Specialist Registrar, he was selected for a Clinical Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery at Alfred I Dupont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware, USA. During his fellowship year in the USA, Dr Sampath obtained specific training in the management of cerebral palsy, neuromuscular conditions, limb and spinal deformity. He returned to Manchester in 2003 for a further Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics and Deformity correction surgery. He was also awarded the FRCS (Trauma and Orthopedics) degree by the Intercollegiate Specialty Boards and UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) in 2004.
Dr Sampath was appointed as a Consultant Paediatric Orthopedic Surgeon at Liverpool in 2004 where he maintained a busy clinical practice until he returned to India in October 2010.
Dr Jay Sampath has over 25 publications in peer reviewed international journals, in addition to numerous presentations and book chapters. He was the first UK surgeon to employ the Fassier-Duvall Telescopic rod for Osteogenesis Imperfecta and the 8-plate device for correction of knee flexion contractures in children with cerebral palsy.
Dr Sampath was a faculty member of the MCh Ortho programme at Wrightington Hospital UK. He also regularly lectured on the Pediatric Orthopedic course at Alder Hey Hospital. In March 2010, he successfully organized the 1st International Meeting on Hip disorders in Cerebral Palsy at Liverpool. Dr Sampath is the Organising Secretary of the Annual Conference of Pediatric Orthopedics 2016 to be conducted in Bangalore.
He is a member of the Paediatric Orthopedic Society of India, Bangalore Orthopedic Society, Karnataka Orthopaedic Association and Indian Orthopedic Society (IOS UK). Being a recognized expert in the field of Pediatric Orthopedics, Dr Sampath delivers numerous guest lectures at conferences and CME programmes throughout India and abroad.
Dr. Jayant Sampath
Designation: Consultant - Pediatric Orthopaedic, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: MBBS,FRCSEd, MSc,FRCS ED (Tr&Ortho)
Experience: 18 Years
Dr. Shaunak Chowdhury৳ 2,100.00
Dr. Shounak Choudhary is an experienced Pediatric surgeon who has worked in hospitals in West Bengal and Karnataka. He completed his DNB training at Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital,Bangalore. He received MRCS (I & II) from the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons of England. He has vast experience in pre-op and post operative management of complex pediatric and neonatal surgical patients over 7 years.
Dr.Shounak is a keen academician as well having presented many papers and posters in various conferences all over India. His areas of interest includes Pediatric airway reconstruction, pediatric reconstructive urology and pediatric oncology.
Dr. Shaunak Chowdhury
Designation: Jr. Consultant - Pediatric Surgery & Urology, Rainbow Children's Hospital, Bangalore.
Qualifications: MBBS, DNB, MRCS
Can’t find your desired doctor?
Please insert all necessary information int he form and book a video consultation with multi-specialty doctors.
Ask health queries and get useful health tips from them.
Excellent medical service. From choosing specialists to getting appointments has never been so easy and fast without their support. Professionals on the hospital end were very cooperative, active and really helpful that saved me a lot of time.
I am really pleased to consult leading bariatric surgeon with webdoctor.care. The doctor gave me ample time and really guide me well for my desired treatment. Really recommend it.
Webdoctor.care helped me with medical issue with my sister in this pandemic which helped me a lot to get a second opinion and assessed her condition. Their fast service is really appreciated.